Every single employer in the UK must adhere to the government rules on workplace pensions. There are no exceptions.
From 1st June 2015 the staging process started to roll out for over 1.3 million businesses with less than 50 employees. Failure to comply can have significant penalties. Already the pensions regulator has started to fine larger companies for non compliance. A small business ignoring their responsibilities could expect fines of up to £500 per day.
As well as enrolling employees upon staging, employers must re-assess, categorise and communicate clearly to all of their eligible and non-eligible employees every pay period, as well as provide robust opt in and out pathways.
You at Work understands that whilst this initiative is good news for employees, it is none-the less an administrative burden and additional cost that will have to be managed over and above your current duties and responsibilities.
You at Work has worked with specialist pension consultants and the Pensions Regulator to develop a streamlined and user friendly online solution that will manage the entire process for you in a step-by-step manner, requiring no specialist pensions knowledge or database skills. Delivered through our network of accountants and IFAs, you can confidently meet your auto-enrolment obligations.
Some of the benefits of the You at Work solution are:
- No upfront fees or hidden costs – monthly charges scale predictably as your organisation grows
- Typically less than 10 minutes per month to manage your auto enrolment change data once you’re set up
- Significant admin time savings to your business and of course avoidance of those costly potential non-compliance fines
Key features of the You at Work solution are:
- Completely scalable step-by-step enrolment process whether you have one or one thousand employees
- No need for reformatting of payroll data with our embedded file convertor
- Simple, logical in-built workflows to walk you through every step of the enrolment process every pay period - includes initial assessment report, ability to postpone and opt in and opt outs
- Fully automated and customisable communications suite with Pensions regulator approved combinations
- Full audit trail by individual to comply with record keeping legislation
- Easy report generator for payroll or pension providers and management insights
- Meets all record keeping, assessment and communication legislative requirements
- Online chat built in to enable you to get immediate assistance when required