With the cost of living causing us all to reign in our spending, what better way to help your employees than rewarding them with a digital or physical gift card. You could use one to recognise them for good work, stepping up to help out colleagues, or perhaps even demonstrating company values.
Well, you can now do that seamlessly, and with ease, with our new integrated process for gift card selection through our Recognition module.
Once you’ve awarded a gift card perk of say £10, your employee will be notified that a perk is on its way. They then receive an email to go and select from a choice of over 90 gift cards.
If you haven’t considered Recognition before as part of your reward programme here are our top reasons to implement one now:
- Help employees feel good in the current climate and contribute to their overall wellbeing.
- You can link the rewards to your overall company goals ensuring that everyone plays their part in demonstrating the values that you want to put out to the world.
- Bring teams together by giving them the opportunity to publicly praise each other – everyone likes to know they have contributed to the overall team goals.
- Provide rewards like gift cards that help mitigate the rising cost of living.
- With so many vacancies out there at the moment it’s essential to have a Recognition programme to keep your star players on board.
If you’d like to know more and see how easy it is to implement, including the automated gift card option and how we can have you up and running in no time at all – get in touch now.