If you’re feeling burdened by legacy software which no longer meets your needs, is hampering your staff and not delivering results, now is the time to change.
Despite being a loyal customer, it’s likely that you’re not automatically getting the latest software features which new clients are doing and you’re stuck with slow, old-fashioned technology. This is draining for both your budget and your team who have to pick up the inevitable admin that comes with running an outdated system.
Below are some of the reasons why moving onto a fresh platform with us will be the best decision you could make for yourself, your employees and your business...
- The latest intuitive, cloud-based technologies come with fixed fees so you know upfront exactly what your system is going to cost you and there are no nasty, hidden surprises.
- You’ll always be on the latest version of the software so there are no unexpected bills for upgrading. It happens seamlessly and automatically with no admin involvement for your staff.
- Insightful MI will give you access to a whole new range of automated reporting, admin, communications and support tools without you needing to dedicate a team to managing or analysing data.
- The costs of operating your scheme can often be covered by the savings they generate and employees can save hundreds of pounds a year as well.
- Your account manager will work closely with you to understand your needs and your employees, helping introduce the most suitable benefits for the demographics of your workforce and will continue to work closely with you to make necessary improvements based on performance, so that your scheme is as successful as possible.
- Our experienced customer support staff are available 24/7 on whichever device your employee wishes to use, providing phone and live chat support.
- As your new system will be much more user friendly and targeted, your engagement and motivation levels will increase, which will lead to you hitting your revenue targets sooner than expected.
- With higher engagement levels comes reduced staff turnover and lower recruitment bills, so yet more money kept in your pot.
- An outstanding employee benefits system is a real selling point in a crowded marketplace, helping you to entice the best people to want to join your business.
If you imagine that moving away from a scheme that was built for you will be difficult, don’t be put off. Transitioning onto an efficient, hassle free, bespoke new system is much faster and easier than you may imagine and we will do the hard work to eradicate any impact on your staff.
If you want to transfer existing benefits to your new system you can, or you can choose to start afresh and benefit from You at Work’s buying power with providers.
Want to find out more? Give us a call or drop us an e-mail and we can run you through a free, fast demo to show how You at Work can help you quickly introduce the right scheme for your business.