When payrises are tricky, BenefitHut® is a cost effective way to reward employees!
It's time to #makeyourpaygofurther.
Cost and company size are no longer barriers to implementing an employee benefits platform.
As an employer, you get...
- Cost of Employee Assistance Programme and Gym Discounts benefit included.
- Access to benefits from leading benefit providers plus include your own simple benefits and make it a one-stop shop for all benefits information.
- A Recognition module to give your employees a public high-five, a Grapevine module to share company news and a Lifeskills module to help employees with financial guidance.
- Easy to use admin tools with insights into how employees are using the scheme, popular benefits and more.
- A full suite of eye-catching online employee communication tools and regular campaigns to ensure employees are aware of the savings they can make!
- Step by step help to get you launched plus ongoing support.
Your employees get...
- 24/7 confidential support through the Employee Assistance Programme
- Everyday savings from their fave brands in the form of: Online Discounts; Discounted eGiftCards; Online Cashback
- Lots of comms to make sure they don't miss out including a monthly competition, regular special offers and a weekly newsletter.
- The option to buy benefits at specially negotiated rates from leading benefit providers - some even include free cover for a period of time!
- To feel part of supportive workplace community, especially if they work from home, with the Recognition and Grapevine module.
- To ask questions about discounts, benefits or the way the platform works via a dedicated helpline.
These are some of the big brands and leading benefit providers we work with...
Here's just a few of our over 500 clients who have already signed up to #makeyourpaygofurther...
"Recruiting and retaining talent is an increasing challenge for all businesses. At AFI we have a very varied workforce and recognise that in the modern world people are motivated by different things. We wanted to provide our staff with a flexible benefits platform and offer as broader range of options as possible. We felt that You at Work offered us exactly what we were looking for."
AFI group of companies