Web Implementation & Support Executive
Youatwork Ltd - East Croydon/Greater London
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
Are you a Customer Service Agent, Helpdesk Advisor, Junior Project Manager, or a Junior Implementation Consultant looking for your next step?
We are looking for an Implementation & Support Executive to implement our cloud-based software and services for new and existing clients, plus provide on-going after-care support to the client and the client’s employees.
Working as part of a team you will complete setup/configuration steps, be involved in project planning/status meetings/calls, plus manage on-going support via phone, email and online-chat.
Clients often have a mixture of products with us, including:
- Flexible Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Total Reward Statements
- Reward & Recognition
- Email Communication Software
- Online Payslips
- Pension Auto Enrolment
This role would ideally suit someone bright, enthusiastic and tech savvy. The ideal candidate would also be project/task focused, someone who always ensures they complete a job to the best of their ability and someone confident to implement and support clients’ platforms from setup through to post-launch support.
No coding knowledge required as majority of setup is done via a configuration page comprised of drop-down or multi-select options. However, knowledge of HTML and CSS would be an advantage to allow use of advanced editing, but this is by no means essential. Training will be provided where required.
Experience in implementing or supporting a cloud-based software from any industry is ideal, but you would have an advantage if that experience has been gained from a similar industry such as payroll, HR or reward systems.
- Customising and configuring each Client’s platform to meet the specification provided by the commercial team
- Technical & non-technical support for end users of any queries related to client’s platform, via phone, email and on-line chat
- Updating status and actions on Zendesk
- Peer review your colleagues implementations using a detailed testing checklist before giving sign off that the platform is client-ready
- Training to key client contacts on software updates/new services
- Occasional attendance at client-site for “awareness days”, to assist in promoting understanding and take-up of our services
- Responsible for monitoring progress against the milestone plan and escalating any risks/ slippage
- To maintain ownership of key client issues where appropriate, or to identify and handover out-of-scope issues to the appropriate colleague
- Identify, manage and escalate risks to current SLAs, business performance or business reputation
- Collate statistics for post project review
Qualifications and Skills
- Tech savvy
- Highly organised individual to manage multiple parallel tasks
- Logical thinker; must be able to analyse and pinpoint potential problems before they can happen
- Problem solver; must be able to identify and then solve problems
- Excellent customer support skills, therefore must have good presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience is highly advantageous, but not essential
Successful applicants will receive/experience:
- Incredible support to be, and become, the best that you can be
- The tools and the training to excel at your job
- Clear progression steps within the business
- A great, friendly culture
- Annual season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- 20 days paid sick leave after completion of 1 years continuous service
- 5 days carers leave after completion of 1 years continuous service
- Flexible Benefits:
- Company paid Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service cover, 4 X annual salary
- Holiday Trading (buy more or sell your unwanted annual leave)
- Greatly discounted voluntary insurances, like dental or travel insurance
- Plus more!
- Use of our own shopping discounts platform, saving you money on everyday items
- Discounted holidays with providers like Thomson and Thomas Cook
Respectfully no agencies please